1. I am tall.
2. I am a teacher.
3. I have two children.
4. I live in a farmhouse built in the 1920′s.
5. I love to read.
6. I love basketball.
7. I love the San Antonio Spurs basketball team the best.
8. I’m addicted to blogging.
9. My boyfriend is to blame for #8.
10. A year ago I didn’t know what a blog was.
11. I’m typing this as a Category 5 hurricane threatens the area I live in.
12. I love to sing.
13. I’m not very good at singing.
14. Most people I am close to are very musical.
15. I love to take pictures.
16. Sometimes I take very good pictures…but I’m by no means a professional.
17. Sometimes I take really rotten photographs.
18. I love to eat Alice Springs Chicken from The Outback.
19. My first car was a ’65 Mustang.
20. I loved my first car dearly.
21. I am 26 years old.
22. I graduated from The University of Southern Mississippi.
23. I have played with an anaconda before.
24. I rather like pythons.
25. I am a former athelete.
26. Now I am quite lazy and rarely exercise.
27. My favorite color is blue.
28. About 90% of the people I know have blue as their favorite color. I wish I was more original…but I really like blue.
29. I am a chocoholic. Anything chocolate is delicious.
30. I once went swimming in the Gulf of Mexico during a hurricane.
31. I would never go swimming in the Gulf of Mexico during a hurricane again.
32. Most of my friends have higher IQ’s than I do.
33. I like hanging out with smart people.
34. Most of my friends I’ve been friends with since high school.
35. I have been on two mission trips to Mexico.
36. I would like to go on more mission trips.
37. I attend a wonderful church.
38. I hate the taste of coffee.
39. I love the smell of coffee.
40. I won a cruise to the Bahammas and a stay in Key West.
41. I get really, really seasick.
42. I’ve been snorkeling.
43. I once made an international basketball team that played in a tournament in Belgium.
44. My team got smoked in Belgium. We didn’t win a single game.
45. I am very close to my family.
46. I am the oldest child in my family.
47. I have a younger sister and a younger brother.
48. My landlord is going to teach me to scuba dive soon.
49. I am excited about learning to scuba dive.
50. I am addicted to IBC rootbeer…in a glass bottle.
51. I really like Barq’s rootbeer…in a glass bottle.
52. I do not like rootbeer in cans or plastic containers.
53. My favorite flowers are daisies.
54. I really like roses, tulips, gardenias, and passion flowers as well.
55. I hate cold weather.
56. It has only snowed where I live twice in my memory.
57. I love the ocean.
58. I love mountains.
59. There are no mountains near my home.
60. I love being from the country.
61. I love being from the south.
62. My favorite music group is Third Day.
63. I really like Todd Agnew, Jars of Clay, Selah, Jeremy Camp, Josh Groban, Keith Urban, Brad Paisley, and Rascal Flatts too!
64. I just quit guitar lessons.
65.I play Christain music in my public school classroom all the time.
66. I love Creation Science.
67. I teach my students about Creation Science.
68. I am in love.
69. My boyfriend is very talented and smart and handsome.
70. My daughter is freakishly brilliant.
71. She is also terribly artistic and creative.
72. My son is adventurous.
73. He also is very gifted at sports.
74. People often think my mother and I are sisters.
75. I look very much like my mother.
76. I act very much like my mother too.
77. I do not drink.
78. I do not like animals.
79. My daughter likes animals more than she likes people.
80. I rarely get sick.
81. My children rarely get sick.
82. I have never met my insurance deductible.
83. I am pro-life…no exceptions.
84. I am very conservative.
85. I am incredibly clumsy.
86. I am incredibly forgetful.
87. In the last three months I’ve left my purse, wallet, or keys in public places at least ten times.
88. I have a stocked catfish pond on my property.
89. I hate to fish.
90. I love to eat fish. They are very yummy creatures.
91. I love to dress up.
92. I love to dress down.
93. I own approximately 60 do-rags.
94. Blue jeans are the most wonderful thing in the world.
95. I’ve never been married.
96. I’ll be getting married fairly soon.
97. I became a Christian in August 2000.
98. I sing in the choir at church and teach sunday school.
99. I have blue eyes.
100. When I was in high school I got a Who’s Who award for “Best Eyes”. I’m not exactly the who’s who award type.
100 Things About Me
1. I am tall.