I’ve been emailing this deal out to people I thought might be interested and decided it was worthy of a blog post!
There is a current promotion through Ebates that allows you (and me when you sign up through me) to earn $5 just for signing up. If three people sign up through me though, we can all receive $10! If you haven’t signed up at Ebates yet, now is definitely the time!
J.C. Penney currently has a coupon code that allows you $10 off a $10 purchase. That basically means you can get $10 worth of stuff for the price of shipping (approximately $4.50). The code is GR8DAD.
Here’s what you need to do:
1. Sign up with Ebates
2. Go to J.C. Penney (through the Ebates site) to complete your first transaction
3. Put $10 worth (or as close as you can get) of items in your cart and head to the check out
4. Complete your shipping and billing information, making sure you use the coupon code GR8DAD when they ask for promotion or coupon codes.
5. Pay $4.50 (approximately…may change if you spend more than $10) for shipping
6. Earn $10 for signing up and $.40 for shopping through Ebates (you earn 4% back at J.C. Penney)
Now, how does that not benefit you? If you have any questions, feel free to contact me and I will walk you through the process!
Need help deciding what to purchase? Here are some links to items close to $10. (Do not shop through these links…copy them into your browser after you’ve gone through Ebates. You want to get credit for shopping through there.)
And slippers…(you could get lots of these!)
Okay, that’s just a sampling. There are tons of things that can be bought for under ten dollars. Check out the clearance items! I am personally having a difficult time deciding which things to get! Also remember, this is a good way to cut back on your gift budget if you, yourself don’t really need anything. The scarf sets would make lovely Christmas gifts!
Happy shopping and thanks to Mercedes at Common Sense With Money for pointing out this deal!