Archive for July, 2009
There are some pretty nice coupons available for printing right now. I though it might be nice for my Redeeming Lives friends to have them all in one place for printing. Thanks Common Sense with Money and Coupon Cravings for the links!
$.50/1 Bic Wite-out correction product (save for school supply sales!)
$2/1 Tucks products (Walmart possibly has a take along size for $2.64)
$1.00/1 Cottonelle (you have to take a pledge first) (it’s been reported that the 4 pack is on roll back at Wal-mart for $1…I haven’t been able to find it at the Gulfport Walmart.)
$1/1 Vasaline aloe (supposedly a trial size at Walmart for $.97)
$1/1 Kotex (you can find these for $1 at Wal-mart and they are often ECB or RR deals at the drugstores)
I have a facebook group called Redeeming Lives, mostly made up of family, friends, and people from my church who know me in real life and are trying to get the hand of this couponing thing. I’ve offered to list CVS deals and realized Facebook Wall posts have character limits! My husband suggested I move the deals here and link to them…
This is a pretty good week at CVS so you’re gonna wanna go! Don’t forget to ask for rainchecks if they are out of anything you want! Especially if it’s free!
These are not all the deals, but it’s some of the best. If you follow my directions you should spend less than $5.00 out of pocket (OOP). You will want to do at least two transactions.
(3) Post Trail Mix Crunch cereal 3/$10.00 (earn $5.00 ECBs)
(3) $2.00 Post cereal coupons (should be a limit of three on this coupon)
New total: $4.00 (earned $5.00 ECBs!)
(1) Caliber or CVS Transparent or Invisible Tape $1.49 (Sun/Mon deal only) (earn $1.49 ECB)
(2) Caliber or CVS no. 2 pencils 10 ct or double blade pencil sharpener $0.99 each (earn $1.98 ECB’s)
(1) CVS brand pantiliners 22 ct $0.89 (earn $.89 ECB)
(2) Dawn dish liquid 10.3 oz. 2/$2.00 (earn $1 ECB)
(2) $.25 Dawn coupons (in 7/5 Proctor and Gamble insert in Sunday’s paper)
$5.00 ECB’s from Transaction #1
New total: $.86 (earned $5.36 ECB’s)
Total value of products: $16.36
Total OOP: $4.86
Total ECB’s to roll: $5.36